The full AHL game-by-game schedule was released today, a full month before its usual release date. With only two teams now sharing an NBA arena–San Antonio and Cleveland–the AHL pushed up their schedule release to mid-July for the first time in recent memory.
The Rampage open the 2017-18 season at home against division rival Ontario on Saturday, October 7th. They will finish the season playing at Texas on Sunday, April 14th.
In between, the schedule highlights include:
- The annual Rodeo Road Trip consists of 12 games in 26 days beginning Feb 3rd at Texas and ending Feb 28th at Ontario
- The 14 game series against rival Texas wastes no time getting started as the Rampage travel to Cedar Park for back to back games at the HEB center on Oct 20-21 followed by a Sunday home game on Oct 22.
- That early playoff-like series against Texas is just one of two “Three-in-threes”, the other ending the season with a home game against Grand Rapids and Texas on Friday and Saturday nigh respectively, then wrapping up the regular season with a trip to Cedar Park on Sunday.
- The annual School Kid’s day game will take place Nov 14 against Grand Rapids.
- The Rampage will play a 3pm Sunday matinee at home on New Year’s Eve against San Diego.
- Five trips–one during the rodeo trip–to California.
- 12 Dollar Beer Nights
All games can be heard on Ticket760 and streamed live on AHLlive.com